Safaris Booking Terms
Supremo Safari Booking
- A deposit of 60% of total Safari cost for (Kenyan Safari only) is required at the time of booking confirmation & balance at least 30 days to safari start.
- A deposit of 70% of total Safari cost for (Kenyan / Tanzanian / Uganda Safaris) is required at time of booking confirmation & balance at least 30 days to safari start.
- A deposit of 70% of total Safari cost for (Kenyan Safaris) is required if you prefer to pay the balance when you arrive in Kenya.
- Payment by credit card both online and locally attracts 3.5% bank transaction surcharge.
- If you choose to pay by bank / wire transfer please include bank charges applicable from your end.
Safaris Cancellation Policy
Any Safari deposit paid shall be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels and administrative costs as below
|No Of Days||Percentage Forfeited Of Tour Price|
|40-60 days||Full refund less 5% administration fee|
|14-40 days||20% of the tour price|
|6-14 days||30% of the tour price|
|Less than 5 days and no show||No refunds|
- Included are all expenses in respect of tour vehicle and driver guide as per itinerary, meals while on tour, entrance fees to National parks and game reserves.
- Safari cars, pop up top tour minivans, pop up top 4×4 land cruiser jeeps will be provided depending on the tour program/itinerary and number of safari participants.
- Supremo Adventures reserves the right to employ the services of same standard sub-contractors.
- English, German, French, Italian & Spanish- speaking driver guides are provided.
- Based on two persons sharing in a twin room / tent. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost (single room supplement).
- Hotel /lodges / tented camps are named as an indication of category and accommodation may be reserved at same standard hotels/lodges /tented camps.
- In this case, you shall be notified on your tour accommodation in advance.
Alteration To Safari
- Supremo Adventures reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
- It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
- Price is based on tariffs and other operational costs prevailing at the time of printing.
- Supremo Adventures and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.
- Supremo Adventures liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arises.
- Supremo Adventures reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
- Supremo Adventures shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to luggage.