2 Days Masai Mara Safari
This is 2-day /1-night Masai Mara tour on a road safari with intensive game viewing drives in search of the Big Five. Transport to the Masai Mara including game viewing drives is in private open-top safari minivan or 4×4 jeeps.
The 2-day express safari departs Nairobi at 0500hrs to maximize on game viewing opportunities. Wildlife viewing including the Big five, awesome scenery and traditional Masai culture/lifestyle are the hallmarks of the tour leaves from Nairobi airport, Nairobi city hotels or Nairobi residence.
The dawn drive takes in the African sunrise, Rift valley escarpment and Masai plains. Accommodation on tour is in a selection of economy, standard and luxury safari Lodges or Tented camps. 4 x 4 Jeep land cruisers are provided at a supplementary cost.
Departure & Return Location: From Nairobi / to Nairobi
Departure Time: 0500hrs
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara (Appx: 265kms- 5 hrs)
0500hrs: pick up from your Nairobi hotel / Nairobi airport/residence. Start the safari journey to the Masai Mara Game reserve, Kenya’s finest wildlife haven. The dawn drive stops at Narok town where you enjoy your breakfast. Arrive Masai Mara at approximately 1030hrs. Proceed for a full day of game viewing drives with picnic lunch.
Elephant, lion, giraffe, cheetah, warthog, hyena, buffalo, zebra many more shall be seen Lunch by the Mara River as you watch Hippos & Crocodiles (and maybe wildebeest during the migration in July – September). Overnight at a Masai Mara safari lodge or tented camp.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: Masai Mara – Nairobi (265 Kms- 5 Hrs)
Early morning game viewing drives at the Masai Mara. Later depart for Nairobi with a stop to view the great rift escarpment. Arrive Nairobi in the early evening.
Drop off at your Nairobi hotel /Nairobi airport / Nairobi residence.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner.
Wildlife to Expect
- One stop shop for wildlife viewing including sights of Big five
- Unlimited game viewing drives with exclusive use of the open-top safari vehicle
- Elephant, giraffe, buffalo lion, cheetah, zebra, warthog and more.
- Masai land and Masai people
- Unique Accommodation in safari lodges / tented camps
Select Economy, Standard or Luxury Safari Lodge / Camp Option Depending On Your Budget / Style
- Transport in a customized pop up top Toyota safari mini-van.
- Services of an experienced English/other language speaking driver/ guide
- Stay in the economy, standard or luxury lodges / tented camp ( please choose )
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees.
- All meals on safari.
- Bottled drinking water in a safari vehicle.
- The flying doctors medical, emergency and rescue cover.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Other bottled drinks
- Items/services of a personal nature
- Packing items on safari
- Tips or gratuities
- Entrance Fees
For more information on this Safaris Contact us